BC Igniter Stretch Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
Built for winter in the alpine, this waterproof, insulated jacket combines the unrestricted mobility of stretch construction in both the shell and lining, together with critical sub-zero warmth and complete weather protection. The guide-tested and approved feature set includes an adjustable, insulated hood; external chest pockets; high hand pockets for pack compatibility; an internal chest pocket; and a drawcord hem for adjusting the fit and sealing out cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Pro Waterproof/Breathable Technology: Fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding fabric finish
- 100g PrimaLoft® Gold Active+ Insulation: Superior warmth, even in the wettest conditions
- Soft stretch lining: Maximum comfort and breathability
- Length: Small 27.5"
- An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productCygwinGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityRoad BikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest investment ever.Jan 17, 2020
I wore this jacket several times and during those days that it was 23 degrees (feeling like 11) it keep me warm. Moreover, it's light and it fits well although I do wish the sleeves were a little more form fitting. However the real test was how would it hold up while biking in freezing temperatures and windy weather. The cold wind did not penetrate my body and the jacket kept me insulated. In addition, I didn't even need an inner jacket. Just a note. I'm 5'3''and 150 lb. I bought a large on the recommendation of another buyer and I'm glad I did. A medium would have been uncomfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productColleenGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent jacket; classic, functional, comfortable,Dec 31, 2019
On sale, this jacket is an incredible value. It is not super tight nor very baggy. I've got very broad shoulders, and am 32D , 5'5.5 inches and 122 pounds, and there is plenty of room in this jacket for me to wear with base and mid layers. This isn't going to win any awards for the coolest new (black) jacket out there, but it is a good basic that won't go out of style ever, and will always work with whatever pant you are wearing. It is flattering but not clingy at all. It would work well enough for either downhill or cross country (in very cold weather--otherwise, it might be too much, but I'm planning on it for very cold weather (not California) cross country skiing.) It has a good amount of stretch but that isn't apparent in how it looks. I would have liked this jacket in a blue or red--maybe. I also think that in black I will keep and use this for many, many years. If in doubt, buy and try it.
- Yes, I recommend this productPeteGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLight and warmDec 25, 2019
Gave to wife as a gift, she loves it.
Be the first to ask a question.