BC Igniter Stretch Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
Built for winter in the alpine, this waterproof, insulated jacket combines the unrestricted mobility of stretch construction in both the shell and lining, together with critical sub-zero warmth and complete weather protection. The guide-tested and approved feature set includes an adjustable, insulated hood; external chest pockets; high hand pockets for pack compatibility; an internal chest pocket; and a drawcord hem for adjusting the fit and sealing out cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Pro Waterproof/Breathable Technology: Fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding fabric finish
- 100g PrimaLoft® Gold Active+ Insulation: Superior warmth, even in the wettest conditions
- Soft stretch lining: Maximum comfort and breathability
- Length: Small 27.5"
- An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productBrit KGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsCons Not Enough PocketsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHeld up to a BC winterJun 24, 2019
This jacket is lightweight, comfortable, warm and stylish. I use it as my primary ski and mountain coat in the PNW and the only complaint I have is that I wish it had zippered inner pockets.
- Yes, I recommend this productcindyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargevery comfortable and lightApr 16, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productAlicianaireGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice parka!Dec 27, 2018
Great coat at a terrific price. Stretches nicely with good warmth
Be the first to ask a question.