MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
Perfection Evolved. Version 2.0 of our premium ultralight has an improved fit that's more comfortable, mobile, and flattering, with more room in the chest; a slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth; a softer fabric to further enhance the comfort; and a secure drawcord hem to seal out cold and fine-tune the fit.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down jackets. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft goose down that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
- WINDPROOF RECYCLED 20D RIPSTOP POLYESTER SHELL: StormRepel® Super DWR is our longest-lasting, moisture-shedding finish so the wet can't soak in
- 800 FILL PREMIUM GOOSE DOWN: Maximum warmth, minimum weight
- RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD (RDS)-CERTIFIED DOWN INSULATION: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- TRACKMYDOWN SUPPLY INFORMATION ON GARMENT: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- MICROTHERM CONSTRUCTION: Streamlined, micro-channel design for maximum thermal efficiency and compressibility
- STRETCH SIDE PANELS: Increase breathability and mobility, and create a trim, active fit
- ZIP HAND POCKETS: Secure essentials, keep your hands warm
- SECURE ZIP CHEST POCKET WITH MEDIA PORT: Take your music to the mountains
- STOWS EASILY: Packs into chest pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- TWO INTERIOR STASH POCKETS: Ideal for gloves or goggles
- Average length: Small 25"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled) shell: 95% polyester/5% spandex panels
- Yes, I recommend this productSusanGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSo stunning!Dec 10, 2019
Thin, light and warm. My daughter wore it to outdoor camp in the 20s, and was kept nice and warm. The only thing is occasional tiny holes with feathers coming out...
- Yes, I recommend this productStaceGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeGreat coatDec 8, 2019
Great coat, but runs small. Originally ordered a medium and had to exchange for a large.
- Yes, I recommend this productJWGenderHeightTypeActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeGreat light and warm JacketDec 6, 2019
Nioce Jacket. i got a petite XS. It is a bit fitting, difficult to wear an extra fleece underneath it, not that I really needed it. i probably would have gone with a Regular XS.
Be the first to ask a question.