MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Perfection Evolved. Version 2.0 of our premium ultralight has an improved fit that's more comfortable, mobile, and flattering, with more room in the chest; a slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth; a softer fabric to further enhance the comfort; and a secure drawcord hem to seal out cold and fine-tune the fit.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down jackets. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft goose down that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Windproof recycled 20D ripstop polyester shell
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Microtherm construction—streamlined, micro-channel design for maximum thermal efficiency and compressibility
- Stretch side panels—increase breathability and mobility, and create a trim, active fit
- Zip hand pockets secure essentials, keep your hands warm
- Secure zip chest pocket with media port—take your music to the mountains
- Stows easily—packs into chest pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Two interior stash pockets—ideal for gloves or goggles
- Length, Reg Small: 25" | Weight: 11.7 oz | Down Fill Weight: 2.7 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% recycled polyester shell | 95% polyester/5% spandex panels
Wear it With
You May Also Like
- Women's MicroTherm® 2.0 Down JacketRegular Price$229.00-$249.00Sale Price$171.75 - $186.75
- Women's EverTherm® Downdraft Hooded JacketRegular Price$299.00Sale Price$224.25
- Women's Reversible Astrolite Hooded JacketRegular Price$229.00Sale Price$171.75
- Women's EverTherm® 60Loft Down HoodieRegular Price$329.00Sale Price$246.75
- Women's CirrusLite Down Hooded JacketRegular Price$129.00-$149.00Sale Price$64.50 - $74.50
- Women's MicroTherm® FreeFuse™ Stretch Down Hooded JacketRegular Price$279.00Sale Price$209.25
- Women's Stratuslite Down Heritage AnorakRegular Price$129.00-$149.00Sale Price$64.50 - $74.50
- Women's Olympia Waterproof Down JacketRegular Price$299.00-$329.00Sale Price$149.50 - $164.50
- Women's Cirruslite Skylighter Down HoodieRegular Price$149.00-$169.00Sale Price$124.99
- Women's Menoken 3-in-1 Down JacketRegular Price$299.00-$329.00Sale Price$249.99
- Yes, I recommend this productJraeGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat coat!May 19, 2022
This is a great coat. It fits so well and looks great too. I like the way you can pack it down so small into your backpack when you warm up. Then when you're in town you just pop t out and it still looks great. So warm as well as being light.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaddy MendezGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent jacketMay 17, 2022
First time wearing this jacket I put it to the greatest test. I wore it hiking Sequoia National Park in central California. At the base of the mountain it was 70 degrees, at the peak of 8,000 feet above sea level it was in the 40's. There was even snow on the ground and I could see my breath. The jacket withstood the test and kept me warm. The first day I wore a hoodie underneath fearing the cold but I got too hot! The second day I was wearing only a thin long sleeve athletic shirt underneath. I was also wearing my Eddie Bauer fleece lined hiking pants both days which I know helped too. If maybe I was just wearing something like jeans I would've gotten cold. When I first tried it on, I thought the sleeves were a little long as they puffed up a bit. But after breaking it a bit the sleeves weren't as puffy. It really kept my body heat in. I was super impressed and very happy with this purchase. I got the teal color which looked really nice with everything. Flying back to New York I rolled it up into itself in the inner pocket which made it nice and small to fit in my suitcase. Love the jacket and would definitely recommend it to anyone!
- Yes, I recommend this productMaggieGenderHeight 5'7"TypeActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsAwesome jacketMay 16, 2022
Love the fit