MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
Perfection Evolved. Version 2.0 of our premium ultralight has an improved fit that's more comfortable, mobile, and flattering, with more room in the chest; a slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth; a softer fabric to further enhance the comfort; and a secure drawcord hem to seal out cold and fine-tune the fit.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down jackets. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft Premium Goose Down that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
- WINDPROOF RECYCLED 20D RIPSTOP POLYESTER SHELL: StormRepel® Super DWR is our longest-lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 FILL Premium Goose Down: Maximum warmth, minimum weight
- RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD (RDS)-CERTIFIED DOWN INSULATION: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- TRACKMYDOWN SUPPLY INFORMATION ON GARMENT: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- MICROTHERM CONSTRUCTION: Streamlined, micro-channel design for maximum thermal efficiency and compressibility
- STRETCH SIDE PANELS: Increase breathability and mobility, and create a trim, active fit
- ZIP HAND POCKETS: Secure essentials, keep your hands warm
- SECURE ZIP CHEST POCKET WITH MEDIA PORT: Take your music to the mountains
- STOWS EASILY: Packs into chest pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- TWO INTERIOR STASH POCKETS: Ideal for gloves or goggles
- Average length: Small 25"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled) shell: 95% polyester/5% spandex panels
- Yes, I recommend this productLMSGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove, love, love this jacketNov 3, 2019
This is a second jacket of this style I have purchased. The first one was purchased in 2014 and I had worn it so much that it was becoming quite worn out. It is so warm yet not bulky. Love the inside pockets. Can carry phone, keys, etc that won't fall out.
- Yes, I recommend this productSarah RGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsGreat coat for traveling to cooler climates in the spring!May 11, 2019
Bought the coat on sale for a trip to Great Britian. It is very easy to pack. I was able to put it in my backpack. Was so nice to have a warm coat that wasn't bulky for the cooler UK weather. It was in the 50's and rainy all week. I had the coat and then an Eddie Bauer rain coat fit nicely over it. Stayed dry and warm!
- Yes, I recommend this productDeniseGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PlusActivityOtherProsConsGreat jacketApr 3, 2019
Perfect weight for my purpose. Warm but not too warm.
- Asked Nov 6, 2019 by1 answerQ: Wondering if I should order a large long in this jacket. I am a 38c bust and have long aemsA:I would recommend going with a large long.Answered Nov 7, 2019 by| EXPERT