MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Perfection Evolved. Version 2.0 of our premium ultralight has an improved fit that's more comfortable, mobile, and flattering, with more room in the chest; a slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth; a softer fabric to further enhance the comfort; and a secure drawcord hem to seal out cold and fine-tune the fit.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down jackets. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft Premium Goose Down that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Windproof recycled 20D ripstop polyester shell
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Microtherm construction—streamlined, micro-channel design for maximum thermal efficiency and compressibility
- Stretch side panels—increase breathability and mobility, and create a trim, active fit
- Zip hand pockets secure essentials, keep your hands warm
- Secure zip chest pocket with media port—take your music to the mountains
- Stows easily—packs into chest pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Two interior stash pockets—ideal for gloves or goggles
- Length, Reg Small: 25" | Weight: 10.2 oz | Down Fill Weight: 2.4 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled) shell: 95% polyester/5% spandex panels
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRDGGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect! Extremely happy with purchase.Apr 14, 2021
Bought this jacket for outdoor fly fishing adventure. Usually wear a medium but purchased a large so as to be able to layer for colder winter days. Have used it several times so far and I love it. It is very comfortable; easy to move in even with layers underneath. It is warm and still extremely lightweight. I would definitely recommend this jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productNatreGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsNice jacketApr 12, 2021
Lovely weight for spring and cool summer evening.
- Yes, I recommend this productPenGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsPerfect!Apr 6, 2021
I selected this only because this is my "goto" jacket until it's too hot to wear it. However, it's also a nice looking jacket and I own this jacket in a number of colors.