MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Vest
- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Perfection Evolved. The vest version of our premium ultralight features the same new high-mobility fit and feature set as the jacket and hoodie, minus the sleeves and the drawcord hem. Version 2.0 is more comfortable and mobile, with slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth, and softer fabric to further enhance the comfort.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down vests. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft Premium Goose Down that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
- WINDPROOF RECYCLED 20D RIPSTOP POLYESTER SHELL: StormRepel® Super DWR is our longest-lasting, moisture-shedding finish so the wet can't soak in
- 800 FILL Premium Goose Down: Maximum warmth, minimum weight
- RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD (RDS)-CERTIFIED DOWN INSULATION: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- TRACKMYDOWN SUPPLY INFORMATION ON GARMENT: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- MICROTHERM CONSTRUCTION: Streamlined, micro-channel design for maximum thermal efficiency and compressibility
- STRETCH SIDE PANELS: Increase breathability and mobility, and create a trim, active fit
- ZIP HAND POCKETS: Secure essentials, keep your hands warm
- SECURE ZIP CHEST POCKET WITH MEDIA PORT: Take your music to the mountains
- STOWS EASILY: Packs into chest pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- TWO INTERIOR STASH POCKETS: Ideal for gloves or goggles
- Average length: Small 24.5"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled) shell: 95% polyester/5% spandex panels
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDonnaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type TallActivityOtherPros Length, Shaping Side Panels & ColorConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeWow!!! What a beautiful vestFeb 20, 2020
As I use this vest for curling, the length, colour, quality and fit are exactly what I need for comfort and style. Absolutely love this vest.
- NanaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit, love the color and how fast it arriveFeb 20, 2020
Fits great, love it, the style, longer length, everything about this vest is great!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productCalgaryOutdoorsGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeShapely and long enoughFeb 15, 2020
I'm 5'10" and 150 lb and had an older regular version of this vest that hit me in all the wrong places. I got this in the tall M and it's curvy and long - goes down to cover part of my bum. It's warm and flattering and a keeper.
Be the first to ask a question.