MicroTherm® 2.0 StormDown® Vest
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Phone Pocket
- Packs Into Pocket
Perfection Evolved. The vest version of our premium ultralight features the same new high-mobility fit and feature set as the jacket and hoodie, minus the sleeves and the drawcord hem. Version 2.0 is more comfortable and mobile, with slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth, and softer fabric to further enhance the comfort.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down vests. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft StormDown that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
- WINDPROOF RECYCLED 20D RIPSTOP POLYESTER SHELL: StormRepel® Super DWR is our longest-lasting, moisture-shedding finish so the wet can't soak in
- 800 FILL STORMDOWN: Retains its loft in wet weather
- RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD (RDS)-CERTIFIED DOWN INSULATION: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- TRACKMYDOWN SUPPLY INFORMATION ON GARMENT: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- MICROTHERM CONSTRUCTION: Streamlined, micro-channel design for maximum thermal efficiency and compressibility
- STRETCH SIDE PANELS: Increase breathability and mobility, and create a trim, active fit
- ZIP HAND POCKETS: Secure essentials, keep your hands warm
- SECURE ZIP CHEST POCKET WITH MEDIA PORT: Take your music to the mountains
- STOWS EASILY: Packs into chest pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- TWO INTERIOR STASH POCKETS: Ideal for gloves or goggles
- Average length: Small 24.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled) shell: 95% polyester/5% spandex panels
- Yes, I recommend this productClairS | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsNice fitMay 11, 2019
I usually wear a petite S in this brand. I was undecided between a petite XS and petite S and ordered both. The petite S fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productCoopGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsGreat gift!Apr 6, 2019
Bought this for my girlfriend on the clearance sale. She absolutely loves it. Great fit, super lightweight, stretch venting on the side seams, and great color combo. Absolutely nothing negative to say about it, she wears it constantly with this spring weather.
- Super shopperGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsPerfect vestMar 28, 2019
This vest fits nicely in the bodice. Does not bunch up when sitting or bending. Inside pockets are great for phone or music device, etc. I bought myself one and went back for another for myself and daughter.