MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Vest
- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Phone Pocket
Perfection Evolved. The vest version of our premium ultralight features the same new high-mobility fit and feature set as the jacket and hoodie, minus the sleeves and the drawcord hem. Version 2.0 is more comfortable and mobile, with slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth, and softer fabric to further enhance the comfort.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down vests. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft Premium Goose Down that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
- WINDPROOF RECYCLED 20D RIPSTOP POLYESTER SHELL: StormRepel® Super DWR is our longest-lasting, moisture-shedding finish so the wet can't soak in
- 800 FILL Premium Goose Down: Maximum warmth, minimum weight
- RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD (RDS)-CERTIFIED DOWN INSULATION: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- TRACKMYDOWN SUPPLY INFORMATION ON GARMENT: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- MICROTHERM CONSTRUCTION: Streamlined, micro-channel design for maximum thermal efficiency and compressibility
- STRETCH SIDE PANELS: Increase breathability and mobility, and create a trim, active fit
- ZIP HAND POCKETS: Secure essentials, keep your hands warm
- SECURE ZIP CHEST POCKET WITH MEDIA PORT: Take your music to the mountains
- STOWS EASILY: Packs into chest pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- TWO INTERIOR STASH POCKETS: Ideal for gloves or goggles
- Average length: Small 24.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled) shell: 95% polyester/5% spandex panels
- Yes, I recommend this productTonkaMomGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice thin vest with stretchy side panels.Oct 29, 2019
Very lightweight vest for Fall or Spring. Nice fit with stretchy side panels. Flattering look.
- Yes, I recommend this productA TaylorGender MaleHeightTypeActivityGiftProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice vestOct 14, 2019
Purchased for my girlfriend, she loves it, seems like they've updated it from the men's version I've owned for years. Nice and warm, works for aerobic exercise too.
- Yes, I recommend this productChicADeeGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Better than the originalConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargenice changesOct 12, 2019
I recently lost my original StormDown vest. I was very upset and decided to order another one for an upcoming back packing trip. I wanted to replace the colors ; blue/purple with a light blue zipper and interior, but alas you no longer have this. I ordered your raisin with burnt orange zipper as an alternative. I am happy with my purchase and realized that there are now zippers on the exterior pockets and the side material is more extensive. It seems to fit longer in the back than my old one. I like this one! I ordered a small and am 5'5" and chest size is 35-36. I can easily layer this with my other jacket without too much bulk.
Be the first to ask a question.