BC Fineline Bib
Next-gen premium women's ski and snowboard pants for all-weather protection, developed by world-class skiers Lynsey Dyer and Lexi Dupont. Fully seam-sealed, 3-layer WeatherEdge® Flux nylon shell powered by eVent® technology delivers complete waterproof protection and superior breathability. Water-resistant, stretch soft shell bib of nylon/spandex with allover-loop suspenders for infinite adjustment. Rugged construction throughout for long-lasting performance.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Easy Drop-Seat Bib Design: Maximum protection with drop-way design
- Huge Leg Vents: Extend from top of bib to top of boot
- Reinforced Cuffs: CORDURA® fabric overlays protect against ski edges
- Integrated Gaiters: Gripper elastic and lace hooks provide secure fit and keep snow out of boots
- YKK® AquaGuard Zippers: Maximum weather protection with minimum bulk
- Large Cargo Pockets: Interior sleeve for smaller items, and a security loop
- Chest Pocket on Bib: Secure storage with easy access
- RECCO® Technology: Imbedded reflector is searchable with RECCO® Rescue System
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon shell: 92% nylon/8% spandex bib
- Yes, I recommend this productCarmen | Verified userGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest bibs!!Dec 31, 2018
Love these bibs. I chose these bibs because the bib is high on the chest. I was looking for a pair of bibs that wouldn't rub on my nipples and these are one of the few pairs I found that wouldn't cause issue for me. So far they've been an excellent edition to my ski gear. The Velcro strap is awesome. The minimal design causes no bulk under layers and is easy to take on and off. Incredible impressed with these pants. Also scored these 50% off so the value is off the charts!! These will be the last shell you'll ever need. Huge thumbs up!
- Yes, I recommend this productDarcy | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat BibsDec 10, 2018
- Yes, I recommend this productLynsey | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"TypeActivityPros easy to pee in thanks to the zipper, warm, easy to move in and great for layering, when friends are looking for a "tall" size: bibsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe bibs are the best!Oct 27, 2018
Most of us ladies are skeptical of bibs but they can be the best if designed like these! The fineline bib keep the snow out of the back of your pants and keeps you warm and dry inside! Also, the zipper makes it easy to use the facilities quickly without taking the bibs off. If you want to look and ride like a pro, layer underneath with non cotton layers and you'll be the perfect temp! This is your kit!