BC Fineline Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Tech Pocket
The ultimate women's ski jacket, developed by world-class skiers Lynsey Dyer and Lexi Dupont. Fully seam-sealed, 3-layer WeatherEdge® Flux nylon shell powered by eVent® technology delivers complete waterproof protection and superior breathability. Rugged construction throughout for long-lasting performance. Robust ski-specific feature set makes this the most comfortable, capable ski jacket on the mountain.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Long Bomber Fit: Added protection and style with wide stretch waistband that seals out cold while it flatters
- Three-Point Adjustable Hood: Helmet-compatible fit and unobstructed vision
- Huge Pit Zips: Let you dump heat fast
- Removable Powder Skirt: Keeps snow out, includes pant attachment for added protection
- Bicep Pocket: Holds a 2-way radio or RFID ski pass
- Interior Mesh Goggle Pocket: Built-in goggle wipe to maintain clear lenses
- Interior Chest Pocket: Media port lets you bring your music to the mountain
- YKK® AquaGuard Zippers: Maximum weather protection with minimum bulk
- RECCO® Technology: Imbedded reflector is searchable with RECCO® Rescue System
- Zip-Close Hand Pockets: Secure essentials
- Brushed Tricot Chin Guard: Prevents chafing
- Adjustable Wrist Cuffs: Over-glove thumbloops for secure fit and to seal out cold
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productAshleyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivitySnowboardingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome shell for snowboardingMar 12, 2019
All I can say is WOWWW!! This shell exceeded my expectations (both quality and looks). I chose the deep purple color and I love it. The materiel is very soft and non restrictive. The longer, bomber jacket look is different and very flattering. I'm 5'2, 125lbs and I chose a size small. It fits perfectly with the micro therm stretch down jacket underneath.
- Yes, I recommend this productJZGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type PlusActivitySkiingPros Stylish, WaterproofCons Sleeves are shortFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeChecks almost all the boxesFeb 2, 2019
I love this! EB please bring this back next season in some brighter colors (orange, cream, blue). I just got this today and immediately took it out skiing on a rainy PNW day. I stayed BONE DRY. I was able to move and cruise down the mountain. The flaps over the pit zips are a little awkward because I would catch them when I moved my arms. The sleeves are also a little short for me (I'm 5'10"). The chest area was a little snug, but that's my issue. I have a large chest. Otherwise, WOW! This jacket is everything I wanted it to be. I'm really happy with my purchase and really thankful I got this on sale. I hope they bring back the bibs next season because I missed out on those in my size. PLEASE MORE COLORS!!! I got XXL and I wear a size 16/18 for reference. I have a hard time finding women's ski clothes in my size from other brands. Bigger girls love speed and shred too!
- Yes, I recommend this productEastcoast Mtn MaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Perfect Layering, Waterproof, stylish, versatility for strong workouts, zip ventsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Shell for Real skiingJan 17, 2019
This is such an essential part of a great combination for skiing and outdoor winter fitness. This shell has such great features. I especially like the longer length to cover my butt while skiing. The removable skirt is great for when the weather is warmer or the snow is drier and I don't need as much protection against the elements. The zippered vents are great to let off a little steam when the workout gets going. Some reviewers have mentioned that this is not a warm jacket, but perhaps they didn't realize that this is not meant to be insulated. It is very clearly a shell. Which is meant to be the outer most layer - and when it's cold, you can add insulation, like your best wool sweater or a nice puffy down. But when you're really making turns and skiing hard, or if you're hiking or nordic skiing, or even sledding and shoveling, it's so nice to be able to remove a warm layer when you don't need it. Before this coat, I had Eddie Bauer's all in one Igniter jacket, which was great for all around, but I'm so happy I've graduated to this FineLine Shell. It's tried and true for serious skiers.