BC DuraWeave Alpine Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
The most technically advanced and durable women's alpine jacket we've ever built. Super-rugged DuraWeave fabric, engineered with CORDURA® nylon in high-abrasion areas, stands up to the most punishing use and demanding terrain. Fully seam-sealed, three-layer WeatherEdge® Flux nylon shell, powered by eVent® technology, delivers complete waterproof protection and superior breathability. Designed with our team of world-class alpine guides. Nothing tougher on the mountain.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- High-Mobility Fit: Engineered for full range of motion and ample room for layering
- Multi-Adjustable Hood With Embedded Cordlocks: Great fit with our without helmet, and without bulk or dangling cords
- Pack-Compatible Hand Pockets: Exterior chest pocket
- Pit Zips: Superior venting control
- YKK® AquaGuard Zippers: Maximum weather protection
- Drawcord-Adjustable Hem: Seals out cold
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSeabelleGenderHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityClimbingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeShe loves it!Dec 29, 2019
Remarkable construction for the serious mountaineer. Fits perfectly to allow a moderate layer of undergarment beneath. My purchase was the bright orangish color and it's beautiful!
- Yes, I recommend this productSusanGenderHeightTypeActivityClimbingProsConsGreat HardshellAug 23, 2017
The exterior of the jacket definitely has a technical look and feel. The red color is perfect to contrast when on the mountains.