Peak XV 2.0 Suit
- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built with our team of world-class alpine guides for Himalayan climbing, this updated, streamlined version of our original down suit reduces the weight by 27% while still maintaining the critical warmth needed in the most inhospitable conditions. Tested on Mt. Everest and other 8000ers, it features a superior Pertex® Endurance ripstop nylon shell and 800 fill Premium Goose Down insulation.
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 30D Pertex® Endurance Ripstop Nylon: Polyurethane coating, StormRepel® DWR finish for extreme water-resistance
- 20D Pertex® Quantum Eco lining: Recycled polyester with StormRepel® DWR finish to shed moisture
- Insulated, Multi-Adjustable Hood: High collar protects face from wind
- Multiple Easy-Access Pockets: Chest, sleeve, and hand pockets, high pocket, interior mesh pockets
- Interior suspenders and Low-Profile Belt: Let you take off top in warm temps and at base camp
- Low-profile loops at waist secure sleeve cuffs with tabs: No need to tie sleeves at waste when top is down
- Three-head center zip and rainbow seat zip: Easy access for bathroom breaks, even in a harness
- Hip-to-cuff leg zips: Quick venting and easy on/off
- Wrist gaiters: Seal out cold
- Average inseam, Small: 30"
- Relaxed: A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
Tell others what you think. Be the first to review this product.Write a review