Peak XV 2.0 Suit
- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built with our team of world-class alpine guides for Himalayan climbing, this updated, streamlined version of our original down suit reduces the weight by 27% while still maintaining the critical warmth needed in the most inhospitable conditions. Tested on Mt. Everest and other 8000ers, it features a superior Pertex® Endurance ripstop nylon shell and 800 fill Premium Down insulation.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
# i89 792 0512
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- 30D Pertex® Endurance ripstop nylon with polyurethane coating
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 20D Pertex® Quantum Eco lining with recycled polyester with StormRepel® DWR finish to shed moisture
- Insulated, multi-adjustable hood—high collar protects face from wind
- Multiple easy-access pockets—chest, sleeve, and hand pockets, high pocket, interior mesh pockets
- Interior suspenders and low-profile belt—let you take off top in warm temps and at base camp
- Low-profile loops at waist secure sleeve cuffs with tabs—no need to tie sleeves at waist when top is down
- Three-head center zip and rainbow seat zip—easy access for bathroom breaks, even in a harness
- Hip-to-cuff leg zips—quick venting and easy on/off
- Wrist gaiters to seal out cold
- Inseam, Reg Small: 30" | Weight: 53.6 oz | Down Fill Weight: 17.1 oz
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon