MicroTherm® Stretch Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- DWR Down
- StormRepel DWR
Both the shell and lining of this newest version of our iconic ultralight jacket are stretch fabrics for superior mobility. As before, the 800 fill Premium StormDown® retains its insulating loft even in wet conditions and allows for exceptional warmth without weight or bulk. Patented MicroTherm construction keeps the high-loft StormDown close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency and minimum bulk.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 800 fill Premium Goose Down: Down-packed micro-channels keep you warm with minimal weight and bulk
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Water-repellent, windproof shell sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Lightweight and Packable: Stows easily in small spaces
- Adjustable drawcord hem: For a dialed in fit
- Elasticized wrist cuffs: Seal in heat
- Zippered hand pockets: Lightweight invisible zips keep items secure
- Average length: Small 25"
- Active/shaped: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 92% nylon/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMafGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat QualityApr 3, 2019
Light weight feel but yet very warm. Outside material is a tough material that will hold up to active use. Would recommend.
- Yes, I recommend this productJudybellGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsExcellent coatApr 1, 2019
This is my first puffy coat. The lines gives you a flattering shape. Addressed by concerns about making you look fat. Very light, but still warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productAshleyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivitySnowboardingProsConsAwesome Jacket!!Mar 12, 2019
Jacket fits true to size. I'm 5'2, 125 lbs and I bought a size small to put under a shell jacket for snowboarding (size small leaves me a little bit of room to put a heavier sweater if I want). Very confortable and non restrictive.
Be the first to ask a question.