Sandstone 2.0 Soft Shell Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Next generation of our classic ultralight soft shell, with enhanced design lines. Guide-built for high-output activities like alpine and rock climbing, it's a super versatile piece that migrates effortlessly to all-purpose use. Highly breathable, four-way stretch fabric for superior mobility. Wind- and water-resistant protection. Thumb-loop sleeves provide a secure fit and added warmth.
- Flexion Four-Way Stretch Fabric: Superior breathability and mobility
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Simple and streamlined: Low-bulk design for freedom of movement
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dial in the fit, seal out the drafts
- Secure zip interior chest pocket: Media port lets you bring your tunes
- Secure zip hand pockets: Keep essentials safe
- Average length, Reg: Small 24.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 81% nylon/10% spandex/9% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this product007 MontanaGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat jacket!Oct 14, 2019
I love this jacket! Several years ago I purchased it in a aqua color and I like it so much that this year when it went on sale I purchased 2 more. The gray/white color is pretty and the fit of these jackets gives a slimming effect. Fit is TTS.
- Yes, I recommend this productMiniGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGreat jacketOct 14, 2019
I bought a similar jacket just over a year ago with a lifetime guarantee, but when the zipper broke and I tried to return it to the nearest store outlet, I was told they did not carry Ascent models and that there was only one year guarantee now anyway. So I had to buy a new jacket online. I am sorry the lifetime promise was changed after I bought the older jacket. Although it is good quality, I do not believe it is as sturdy as the older one.
- Yes, I recommend this productSezduzGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCute and stylishOct 13, 2019
I love this lightweight jacket. It is not good for temps over about 45. At least for me I was cold.
Be the first to ask a question.