Sandstone 2.0 Soft Shell Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Next generation of our classic ultralight soft shell, with enhanced design lines. Guide-built for high-output activities like alpine and rock climbing, it's a super versatile piece that migrates effortlessly to all-purpose use. Highly breathable, four-way stretch fabric for superior mobility. Wind- and water-resistant protection. Thumb-loop sleeves provide a secure fit and added warmth.
- Flexion Four-Way Stretch Fabric: Superior breathability and mobility
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Simple and streamlined: Low-bulk design for freedom of movement
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dial in the fit, seal out the drafts
- Secure zip interior chest pocket: Media port lets you bring your tunes
- Secure zip hand pockets: Keep essentials safe
- Average length, Reg: Small 24.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 81% nylon/10% spandex/9% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productSezduzGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCute and stylishOct 13, 2019
I love this lightweight jacket. It is not good for temps over about 45. At least for me I was cold.
- Yes, I recommend this productcinnamonGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeperfect all purpose jacket for active people.Oct 11, 2019
it's my go-to jacket in this fall weather
- Yes, I recommend this productJanetGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeAttractive stylish jacketOct 9, 2019
Really love wearing this jacket. It can be worn with casual or dressy outfits. Great to have it available in petites!
Be the first to ask a question.