Sandstone 2.0 Soft Shell Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Next generation of our classic ultralight soft shell, with enhanced design lines. Guide-built for high-output activities like alpine and rock climbing, it's a super versatile piece that migrates effortlessly to all-purpose use. Highly breathable, four-way stretch fabric for superior mobility. Wind- and water-resistant protection. Thumb-loop sleeves provide a secure fit and added warmth.
- Flexion Four-Way Stretch Fabric: Superior breathability and mobility
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Simple and streamlined: Low-bulk design for freedom of movement
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dial in the fit, seal out the drafts
- Secure zip interior chest pocket: Media port lets you bring your tunes
- Secure zip hand pockets: Keep essentials safe
- Average length, Reg: Small 24.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 81% nylon/10% spandex/9% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productdcdfaGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityRoad BikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect active windbreakerDec 5, 2019
Close fitting, but not too tight to wear a layer underneath for warmth. Very happy I purchased this for outdoor fitness activities.
- Yes, I recommend this productAlisaGenderHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGood qualityNov 27, 2019
Eddie Bauer offers very few products in petite xsmall, but this is one of them, and it fit! It's got a nice shape with good lines so it doesn't look boxy, despite being roomy enough to layer. I'm 5-foot and about 100lbs and that size fit me will in the arms and body length. As mentioned, it's still got some room for layering. A nice thin shell, but still keeps you warm and protected. Using it for travel.
- Yes, I recommend this productLeeGenderHeightTypeActivityGiftProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome JacketNov 4, 2019
Bought this for my wife and she loves it. It keeps her cool, but it's not made for cold weather since she's cold all the time. Love the material it feels great, fits good, well crafted.
Be the first to ask a question.