Sandstone 2.0 Soft Shell Jacket
- Water Repellent
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
Next generation of our classic ultralight soft shell, with enhanced design lines. Guide-built for high-output activities like alpine and rock climbing, it's a super versatile piece that migrates effortlessly to all-purpose use. Highly breathable, four-way stretch fabric for superior mobility. Wind- and water-resistant protection. Thumb-loop sleeves provide a secure fit and added warmth.
- Flexion Four-Way Stretch Fabric: Superior breathability and mobility
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Simple and streamlined: Low-bulk design for freedom of movement
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dial in the fit, seal out the drafts
- Secure zip interior chest pocket: Media port lets you bring your tunes
- Secure zip hand pockets: Keep essentials safe
- Average length, Reg: Small 24.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 81% nylon/10% spandex/9% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productLKColorado | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityRoad BikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect light weightJun 20, 2019
Purchased black so it would go with everything. Perfect for biking, hiking and all outdoor activities.
- Yes, I recommend this productGolf Chick | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGreat Jacket For Golf!Jun 14, 2019
I have been looking for a light jacket for golf and this one is perfect! It is super flexible and the 3 pockets are great. I am 5/4", 145 and 36D so I got a Large. When I press my elbows back, I have room in the chest area which is my fit test. The thumb holes are nice but the sleeve also looks great when not in use. I love the sinch cord at the bottom to give a snug fit when desired. I got the orange/red color and it is beautiful. I also got the black which is a staple in my closet. We got a summer cold spell this morning and this jacket was perfect to wear for the drive/walk in to work. I might get another color (don't tell my husband).
- Yes, I recommend this productNone | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGood for outdoor activitiesJun 8, 2019
The size I ordered fits well