Sandstone 2.0 Soft Shell Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Next generation of our classic ultralight soft shell, with enhanced design lines. Guide-built for high-output activities like alpine and rock climbing, it's a super versatile piece that migrates effortlessly to all-purpose use. Highly breathable, four-way stretch fabric for superior mobility. Wind- and water-resistant protection. Thumb-loop sleeves provide a secure fit and added warmth.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion Four-Way Stretch Fabric: Superior breathability and mobility
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Simple and streamlined: Low-bulk design for freedom of movement
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dial in the fit, seal out the drafts
- Secure zip interior chest pocket: Media port lets you bring your tunes
- Secure zip hand pockets: Keep essentials safe
- Average length, Reg: Small 24.5"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 81% nylon/10% spandex/9% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLA_GirlGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Figure-flattering, Stylish, Tailored, VersatileConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePleasantly SurprisedMar 15, 2020
Exceeded my expectations from looks to fit. Lots of compliments. I pair this top in White with the EB Enliven joggers in Snow. Looks GREAT. Love EB.
- Yes, I recommend this productSistaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSoft Shell is AwesomeFeb 19, 2020
I have 3 colors of this jacket. I love how it breathes yet blocks the wind and allows me to be active without restrictions. I use if for taking long walks, golf and other activities.
- Yes, I recommend this productCGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove itFeb 10, 2020
I love wearing this