FluxLite Stretch Jacket
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- Secure Pocket
For hiking, trail running and climbing, this new all-season active performer can be worn as outerwear or as an insulating midlayer. Wind- and water-resistant stretch shell of nylon/spandex is paired with a lightweight knit insulation and soft, moisture-wicking mesh lining for warmth and breathability.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- FLEXION TWO-WAY ACTIVE STRETCH SHELL: Superior breathability and mobility
- STORMREPEL® DWR FINISH: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- ZIP HAND POCKETS AND INTERIOR CHEST POCKET: Keep your valuables secure
- ADJUSTABLE DRAWCORD HEM: Seal out drafts
- Average length: Small 25.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productHS TeacherGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeIn Love!Mar 15, 2019
I just purchased this jacket and I love it! It's lightweight, yet warm. I live in PA and it will be the perfect spring/fall jacket. It has worked well on 35-40 degree days, although here we are used to the cold. So, I'm not sure what someone from a warmer state might think. I also like that it's fitted, and it works just as well with my dress pants as it does with my jeans. I highly recommend this coat, although I do think the original price point is a bit steep. I bought it on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productReneeRDHGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice light jacketNov 28, 2018
I ordered this jacket for running errands in, as I don't like to wear heavy jacket shopping or feel bulky. I really enjoy the fact that this fabric stretches some so that there is movement in the shoulders. Although it is light I feel that it keeps me warm without overheating while going in and out of buildings.
- Yes, I recommend this productSeauuGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PlusActivityPros Bought 2 - 1 for husband 1fir meConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreatbuySep 16, 2018
Please read WE LOVE THESE JACKETS. I wrote this review on my husbands jacket and the same applies to mine.