EverTherm Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: ThinDown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- nixGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery Warm for Chilly TempsNov 4, 2019
Very warm for 30degree weather. Would want a bigger/warmer coat if got colder. True to size and comfortable
- Yes, I recommend this productJLepGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAbsolutely love this jacket!Oct 29, 2019
I got this jacket on clearance, I absolutely love it! What a deal! It is so light weight but warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productJBGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWomen's Evertherm JacketOct 27, 2019
This light weight and warm jacket has been a great for the fall.