EverTherm Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: ThinDown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Average length: Reg Small 25"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Shell: 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJennGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, QualityConsWarm, soft to the touch, lightweightMar 10, 2021
Lightweight, warm jacket that is soft to the touch. Will test it out on an overnight camping trip in the coming weeks. Hood fits nicely. Is a bit boxy, but provides room for layers underneath. I'm a little concerned about the color (only had white in my size on sale) and the durability (I'm tough on hiking clothes), but time will tell. Would be nice if it packed into its own pocket, but minor detail. Overall, a nice quality warm jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productRebBurGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsOUTSTANDING JACKET!!!!Mar 3, 2021
This jacket is OUTSTANDING! It's stylish BUT super functional. Don't light the super lightweight fool you- it's quite warm- standing outside in 40 degrees is fine, working outside in 32 degrees is fine.
- Yes, I recommend this productMichelleGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this coat!Mar 1, 2021
I have used this coat all winter in upstate NY for snow shoeing, hiking and cross country skiing. It has kept me warm, but comfortable. I love it and the hood is warm too. It is a great versatile jacket at a great price.