BC Alpine Lite Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
A super-versatile, lightweight, 3-layer waterproof jacket made for alpine adventures in all seasons. WeatherEdge® Flux, powered by eVent® technology, provides complete waterproof protection and superior breathability.
- WeatherEdge® Flux 15D polyester/nylon shell: 3-Layer construction for strength and durabilty
- Patented eVent® Waterproof Technology: Dissipates moisture quickly through pores for maximum protection and breathability
- StormRepel® Super DWR Finish: Longest-lasting, most durable water-repellent finish sheds moisture
- Multi-Adjustable Hood: Great fit with or without a helmet
- Engineered Fit for High Mobility: Full range of motion, ample room for layering
- Pack-Compatible Hand Pockets: Exterior chest pocket
- YKK® AquaGuard Zips: Full weather protection with minimum bulk
- Adjustable Hem and Cuffs: Dial in fit for comfort and warmth
- Average length: Reg 26"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 60% polyester/40% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productPnwGalGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHeld up in hours of consistent rainJan 12, 2020
Living in Seattle I needed something that would give me a rain barrier for hours of hiking. Wouldn't you know it, the first time wearing it wasn't just the normal haze and drizzle but a really good downpour several times. A total of 3 hours out with multiple hard rains. The jacket kept my under layers dry and the items in the pockets. I was sweating inside seeing gortex doesn't breath, but that was my fault and there was no break in the rain for me to shed a layer. The jacket itself did what it was supposed to and I highly recommend
- Yes, I recommend this productFudgeMomGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Fully waterproof and seam sealed, Good Size/Fit, rolls up small - great for travel, super breathableCons If only it had been available in petiteFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome jacket!May 23, 2019
I bought this jacket as I wanted something relatively lightweight but strong enough to withstand some abuse. I often will do aggressive hikes through heavily forested areas and have had lightweight shells rip while hiking thru trees. The e-vent membrane keeps up with my excessive heat output (read: pre-menopausal hot flashes) and is sturdy enough for year round use. I bought Large as I wanted the versatility of wearing it 4 season. I also have a small dog and wanted something that would stand up to picking her up on cold/yukky days without seeing much wear and tear. I'm debating buying it in black as well now as the teal gets dirty soooo quick.
- Yes, I recommend this productJaneGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Beautiful Color, Curvy Fit, Great pocketsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this JacketFeb 8, 2019
I love this jacket. Its a great shell and it fits me so much better than other brands which are made for people who don't seem to have hips. The blue colour is so much nicer in person than it looks online too. I use this jacket for a lot of back country mountain activities and its nice and light and packs down small but also does a good job of repelling wind and water. I usually wear a down jacket under it and it doesn't feel too tight and moves with me well. I'm 5'2 and 135lbs and the Small jacket fits perfectly.
Be the first to ask a question.