Guide Pro Ski Tour Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Built by our ski guides for backcountry ski tours and ski mountaineering, these winter soft shell pants deliver critical warmth, outstanding stretch, and superior breathability on the mountain. Highly water- and wind-resistant, the polyester/nylon/spandex material stands up to the most demanding terrain, and the robust feature set ensures maximum comfort with minimum bulk.
- Flexion Active Stretch Soft Shell Fabric: Durable and warm, with unrestricted mobility
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Zip-Close Thigh Pocket: Interior mesh sleeves with webbing loop keep essentials secure
- Hip-To-Knee Vents: Dual sliders let you adjust the size and position of the vents
- Super Secure Cuffs With Lace Hook and Powder Gaiter: Keep snow out of boots, even bootpacking in deep powder
- CORDURA® Fabric Overlays on Cuffs: Protects from ski edges and crampon cuts
- Belt Loops: Secure waist fit
- Hand Pockets: Warmth and extra storage
- Flattering, Feminine Fit: Designed by and for women
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 48% polyester/44% nylon/8% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKWGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat wind shell pantsJan 7, 2021
These pants are awesome for winter walks in Canada. I wear my work out leggings under them and they are very comfortable and keep the wind and cold out. They are insulated pants so they are good for 3 season. Waterproof, windproof and just great for my fast pace walks in the winter. Wish they came in Navy/Atlantic as well. They fit tree to size. I'm usually a 12 in EB and wanted them a touch loose.
- Yes, I recommend this productTrishGenderHeightTypeActivityPros flexibleCons not goretexFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMost comfortable ski pants aroundMar 3, 2020
I love these pants. I have large thighs compared to the rest of me, so finding comfortable ski pants is tough. While I still have the typical thighs are tight, waist is large issue with these pants, the issue is not as severe as with other pants. Skinning is comfortable in these as well due to the flexibility, and the outside ventilation zippers work great. My few gripes are that the interior fleece material sticks to any base layer that I wear and attempts to pull them up, they are not gore-tex, and the material seems to be on the thinner side so I am hopeful that they will hold up well. No issues yet.
- Yes, I recommend this productladyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat fit love the materialFeb 6, 2020
I tried several other pants from different vendors these fit beautifully and I love the material