Guide Pro Ski Tour Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Built by our ski guides for backcountry ski tours and ski mountaineering, these winter soft shell pants deliver critical warmth, outstanding stretch, and superior breathability on the mountain. Highly water- and wind-resistant, the polyester/nylon/spandex material stands up to the most demanding terrain, and the robust feature set ensures maximum comfort with minimum bulk.
- Flexion Active Stretch Soft Shell Fabric: Durable and warm, with unrestricted mobility
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Zip-Close Thigh Pocket: Interior mesh sleeves with webbing loop keep essentials secure
- Hip-To-Knee Vents: Dual sliders let you adjust the size and position of the vents
- Super Secure Cuffs With Lace Hook and Powder Gaiter: Keep snow out of boots, even bootpacking in deep powder
- CORDURA® Fabric Overlays on Cuffs: Protects from ski edges and crampon cuts
- Belt Loops: Secure waist fit
- Hand Pockets: Warmth and extra storage
- Flattering, Feminine Fit: Designed by and for women
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 48% polyester/44% nylon/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productKarenjdorrGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAmazing Ski PantsMar 13, 2019
Love these ski pants! I purchased them for a recent weekend getaway and they were awesome.
- Yes, I recommend this productjacqbyrdGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfortable, Reinforced fabric around ankles, Three zippered pockets, Tough, secure waist fastenings, Zipper thigh ventsCons Boot gaiters only fit ski bootsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat pantsMar 1, 2019
Very comfortable. Should last for many years of use.
- Yes, I recommend this productSkibunnyGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeIncredible soft shell ski pantsFeb 9, 2019
These pants have all the features you need in a ski touring pant. The right thigh pocket has a loop for a beacon attachment, the vents are generous and the cuffs are solid and will last through many a ski edge rub! They have become my go-to ski pant in all but the wettest conditions.