Guide Pro Ski Tour Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Built by our ski guides for backcountry ski tours and ski mountaineering, these winter soft shell pants deliver critical warmth, outstanding stretch, and superior breathability on the mountain. Highly water- and wind-resistant, the polyester/nylon/spandex material stands up to the most demanding terrain, and the robust feature set ensures maximum comfort with minimum bulk.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion Active Stretch Soft Shell Fabric: Durable and warm, with unrestricted mobility
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Zip-Close Thigh Pocket: Interior mesh sleeves with webbing loop keep essentials secure
- Hip-To-Knee Vents: Dual sliders let you adjust the size and position of the vents
- Super Secure Cuffs With Lace Hook and Powder Gaiter: Keep snow out of boots, even bootpacking in deep powder
- CORDURA® Fabric Overlays on Cuffs: Protects from ski edges and crampon cuts
- Belt Loops: Secure waist fit
- Hand Pockets: Warmth and extra storage
- Flattering, Feminine Fit: Designed by and for women
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 48% polyester/44% nylon/8% spandex