IgniteLite Flux Stretch Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Wind Resistant
- StormRepel DWR
Built with soft, breathable stretch technology for ultra-versatile, water-repellent alpine warmth. The most comfortable and versatile cold weather active jacket we've ever made. New fabric and insulation technologies provide next level warmth, comfort, mobility, and convenience. The stretch nylon is lightweight, soft, flexible, and super-breathable. Everything you need while active in cold weather. Wear alone or layer under a shell for alpine climbing, backcountry skiing, or hiking.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Stretch Lining: Maximum mobility and comfort
- PrimaLoft Gold Active Premium Quality Insulation: 80g in body, 60g in hood and sleeves
- StormRepel DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Low-profile insulated hood: Streamlined fit and superior thermal efficiency
- Secure zip pockets: Keep essentials safe and accessible
- Drawcord Waist: Dial in the fit
- Average length: Reg 24.5"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
after testing the IgniteLite Flux while climbing in Chamonix and Namibia, in a broad range of temperatures and weather
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productModestrachelGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeSurprisingly Soft & Lightweight for Such Powerful ProtectionOct 8, 2019
I was AMAZED at how comfy and unobtrusive this coat was.
- Yes, I recommend this productMNrunnergalGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsExactly what I was looking for in a mid season jacket!Apr 4, 2019
This is a great jacket!! I was skeptical after reading some of the reviews but overall I am really happy with my purchase. There is some minor pilling in the armpits as others have reported. I love the weight of the jacket- it offers good warmth and wind protection.
- Yes, I recommend this productOdyGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargebest quality everMar 15, 2019
itrust Eddie's Quality all the time specially the winter clothes