High Route Fleece Hoodie
- First Ascent
FreeHeat polyester fleece with a flat face stretch exterior combined with a soft, brushed interior delivers durability, comfort, and warmth. Use as an outer layer in mild conditions or under a shell when it's cold and wet. Designed for all-season performance while climbing, skiing, or backpacking.
- Thumbloop cuffs: Extended hand coverage
- Low Profile Hood: Extra warmth, not extra bulk
- Secure zip hand pockets: Hold essentials
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this producthatetoshopGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargelove love loveSep 10, 2019
I read several comments about these running small so I ordered a medium vs small. The medium is perfect for me. I like clothes that fit but do not want them tight anywhere. I am 5'2" and approx 110 lbs with muscular shoulders and arms. I hike twice daily thru the woods with my hunting dog and this is my go to jacket for 37-60 degrees so far. It's light weight but keeps you warm for the weight. My walks include going over and under trees, thru thick brush and briars and it still looks great after 2 months of abuse in Upper Michigan where it's usually cool in morning and evenings so it's worn almost daily. I love it so much when they went on sale I purchased 2 more for myself and one for my husband. I hate to shop so it's nice to find something I love. In fact I have become a huge fan of Eddie Bauer during this last year
- Yes, I recommend this productMichiganBlossomsGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacket for cooler weatherAug 17, 2019
This is a great hoodie for campfire nights, cooler hikes, or just running to the store. I am over 5'10" and 180 lbs and the Large Tall fits great. Great purchase! No regrets.
- Yes, I recommend this productclccleGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeperfect hoodieJun 6, 2019
A little expensive but I did purchase on sale. I got the purple first then went ahead and also purchased the gray. My go-to hoodie. I purchased the tall because the sleeves are long enough.