IgniteLite Reversible Vest
- StormRepel DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Secure Pocket
The ultimate packable ultralight is two insulated vests in one. Windproof Pertex® ripstop polyester shell and lining. Reversible design lets you choose from two contrasting colors. PrimaLoft® Gold insulation is highly compressible, and vest packs down into interior chest pocket for easy transport. The "action side" has a single chest pocket but no hand pockets because these would be inaccessible when wearing a pack with hip belt. Reducing the pockets on this side also helps keep overall weight to a minimum and ensures exceptional, low-bulk packability.
- Lightweight, Windproof Shell and Lining: Durable, 1 oz 20D Pertex® ripstop polyester
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 60g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation: Keeps you warm even in wet conditions
- Zip Hand Pockets on Dark Side: Keep hands warm, essentials secure
- Packs Into Interior Zip Chest Pocket: Includes carabiner clip-in loop
- Fit Dialed for Active Comfort: Excellent mobility and range of motion
- Drawcord Waist: Adjusts fit from inside pocket
- Average length: Reg 24.5": Petite 23.5": Tall 26"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productNicoleGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeJust perfect!May 22, 2019
I am 5-4" 200lbs I have bought the 2XL in white. Just perfect for the size and the body length; well designed and light. I love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productStlgirlGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this VestApr 12, 2019
Bought the white vest so it'll go with everything. Keeps me warm and looks great and on me. I bought it because it was on sale, otherwise, I would not have gotten it.
- Yes, I recommend this productKCGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Thin, WarmConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMust Have!Mar 19, 2019
This is one of the best vests I've ever purchased! I originally ordered because I needed a neutral colored vest to wear in a cold office/TV studio. It's been excellent for that purpose, but I find I reach for it when I'm running out for a quick errand or even when I'm just chilly in the house. Great to layer under EB packable down parka! Will be great transitional piece for our chilly northeast springs! Usually a small in EB ware; ordered one size up (M) to layer over heavy sweaters.