Sandstone Shield Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Enhanced weather protection for climbing, mountaineering, and backcountry skiing. Hybrid soft shell construction features 8.4-oz Flexion 4-way stretch waterproof/breathable polyester/spandex at hood, shoulders, front body, and upper sleeves. Classic Sandstone nylon/spandex/polyester at side body, under sleeves, and upper back for maximum maneuverability.
- StormRepel DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood: Great fit with or without helmet
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs: Trim, snag-free lines
- Drawcord adjustable waist: Dialed in fit seals out drafts
- Secure zip chest pocket: Media port for music
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Average length: Reg 25.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 94% polyester, 8% spandex shell A: 78% nylon/12% spandex/10% polyester shell B
- Yes, I recommend this productDawnyielGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect fitJan 21, 2020
- Yes, I recommend this productslicemanGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfectly perfect.Jan 15, 2020
This was a purchase for my girlfriend and she says it's perfect. Fits great and does exactly what she wants it to- something light and easy to throw on in case the wind or rain picks up or a chill sets in. It's not waterproof but it sheds light rain rather well.
- Yes, I recommend this productRubyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsLove this JacketJan 14, 2020
This jacket is perfect. I especially love the full coverage hood.
Be the first to ask a question.