BC Igniter Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
The waterproof version of our bestselling Igniter insulated jacket. Soft, supple, WeatherEdge Plus nylon shell with 100g PrimaLoft Gold insulation for waterproof/breathable shelter that's lightweight, highly compressible for easy packing, and thermally efficient even in the soggiest conditions. Guide-built for the high-altitude demands of alpine climbing and mountaineering.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge Plus nylon shell: Waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Insulated, adjustable hood: Maximum weather protection
- Secure pockets: Interior and exterior chest pockets, high hand pockets for pack compatibility
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon shell: 100% polyester lining
- Yes, I recommend this productArinnGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect coatOct 11, 2019
Super warm and stylish. Functional. Has warm fleece lined pockets and a nice deep hood. Have worn it these bast two days with the Manitoba snow storm we're having and it proved to be warm and water proof but also comfortable. I am usually between a small or medium and got the medium. There is room for layers but not boxy. Highly recommend !
- Yes, I recommend this productCarolynGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWinter WarmthSep 9, 2019
I'm looking forward to the arrival of colder weather so that I can test drive my new winter parka from Eddie Bauer. I love the colour and the light weight. The sale price made this super jacket affordable for my budget.
- Yes, I recommend this productAunickGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityProsConsLove my new coat!Apr 29, 2019
Love this new coat - I'm an 8/10 and ordered a medium and a large because I wanted to make sure a sweatshirt could fit underneath. I kept the medium and returned the large. Perfect fit. Love that the pockets and collar area by chin are soft so it is cozy when zipped up all the way and hands in pockets. It also blocks the wind so I stayed warm while watching a chilly and windy soccer game.
Be the first to ask a question.