BC Igniter Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
The waterproof version of our bestselling Igniter insulated jacket. Soft, supple, WeatherEdge Plus nylon shell with 100g PrimaLoft Gold insulation for waterproof/breathable shelter that's lightweight, highly compressible for easy packing, and thermally efficient even in the soggiest conditions. Guide-built for the high-altitude demands of alpine climbing and mountaineering.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge Plus nylon shell: Waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Insulated, adjustable hood: Maximum weather protection
- Secure pockets: Interior and exterior chest pockets, high hand pockets for pack compatibility
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon shell: 100% polyester lining
- Yes, I recommend this productoutdoor girlGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargegreat jacketNov 5, 2019
amazing jacket for cold weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productVictoriaGenderHeight 5'6"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFantastic for my needsOct 28, 2019
Really happy with this purchase! So far I have worn it as a top layer at the summit of a mountain (around 0 Celsius), worn it commuting to work on my scooter (5-10 degrees) and for many night time dog walks. It's been perfect for all of it. The only thing I haven't yet tested is the waterproofness. It's not the most packable jacket, (not going to fit in its own pocket like some) but it does very easily fit into its own hood and when I hike with it I just strap it to an outer part of my pack. Easy. Size wise I think it fits true to size. I chose not to size up to accommodate layers underneath and I'm glad I didn't, it already factors that in. I am a very slim 5'6" and the XS is great!
- Yes, I recommend this productArinnGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect coatOct 11, 2019
Super warm and stylish. Functional. Has warm fleece lined pockets and a nice deep hood. Have worn it these bast two days with the Manitoba snow storm we're having and it proved to be warm and water proof but also comfortable. I am usually between a small or medium and got the medium. There is room for layers but not boxy. Highly recommend !
Be the first to ask a question.