BC Igniter Jacket
- Temp Rating
The waterproof version of our bestselling Igniter insulated jacket. Soft, supple, WeatherEdge Plus nylon shell with 100g PrimaLoft Gold insulation for waterproof/breathable shelter that's lightweight, highly compressible for easy packing, and thermally efficient even in the soggiest conditions. Guide-built for the high-altitude demands of alpine climbing and mountaineering.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge Plus nylon shell: Waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Insulated, adjustable hood: Maximum weather protection
- Secure pockets: Interior and exterior chest pockets, high hand pockets for pack compatibility
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon shell: 100% polyester lining
- Yes, I recommend this productAunickGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityProsConsLove my new coat!Apr 29, 2019
Love this new coat - I'm an 8/10 and ordered a medium and a large because I wanted to make sure a sweatshirt could fit underneath. I kept the medium and returned the large. Perfect fit. Love that the pockets and collar area by chin are soft so it is cozy when zipped up all the way and hands in pockets. It also blocks the wind so I stayed warm while watching a chilly and windy soccer game.
- Yes, I recommend this productmardeeGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice Jacket !!Apr 19, 2019
I bought this for my granddaughter for a backpacking trip that we did recently. I could tell that she absolutely loved it ! She looked good in it too. It is a good midweight jacket and I liked that it is also waterproof. So that eliminated at least two other jackets she would have had to take with her. I liked it so much I am thinking of getting me one !
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityCampingPros fitConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfectMar 21, 2019
Love this coat. Lightweight and warm. Comfortable and fits like it was made for me.