Guide Pro Alpine Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Guide-built soft shell pants for alpine climbing, mountaineering, and hiking. Rugged Flexion stretch fabric of nylon/spandex is highly weather-resistant and breathable. Multiple secure zip pockets provide ample storage. Articulated knees and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion.
NOTE: This style was previously called the Austera Pants.
- 6.1-oz 90D Flexion Soft Shell Fabric: Superior flexibility, durability, and breathability
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Secure Zip Thigh Pockets: Discreet bellows construction for low-profile storage
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets: Easy access to essentials
- Gusseted Zip Cuffs: Fit over a wide range of boot styles
- Metal Cuff Grommets and Lace Hooks: Secure cuffs to keep out snow and debris
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 92% nylon/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productTeaGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortableSep 12, 2019
So happy with these pants Wore them in Yellowstone for hiking Flattering and made well
- Yes, I recommend this productKerri BGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityOtherPros High Quality, fabric weight, good length, not bulky, trim fitCons none!Very nice!Apr 2, 2019
Will use at the farm for their durability and active fit. Still feels feminine and stylish running errands around town. Can layer with thin Cuddle Duds leggings when cool.
- Yes, I recommend this productCindaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsWomen's Guide Pro Alpine PantsMar 26, 2019
I really liked these pants, they were just what I was looking for. The problem was that the medium was to big in the waist and the smalls were to tight in the thighs. The legs needed to be roomier. For those with skinny legs these are your pants.