Guide Pro Alpine Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Guide-built soft shell pants for alpine climbing, mountaineering, and hiking. Rugged Flexion stretch fabric of nylon/spandex is highly weather-resistant and breathable. Multiple secure zip pockets provide ample storage. Articulated knees and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion.
NOTE: This style was previously called the Austera Pants.
- 6.1-oz 90D Flexion Soft Shell Fabric: Superior flexibility, durability, and breathability
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Secure Zip Thigh Pockets: Discreet bellows construction for low-profile storage
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets: Easy access to essentials
- Gusseted Zip Cuffs: Fit over a wide range of boot styles
- Metal Cuff Grommets and Lace Hooks: Secure cuffs to keep out snow and debris
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 92% nylon/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMountainGalGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit at Boot, PocketsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortable and FunctionalFeb 6, 2020
I have been very happy with my Guide Pro pants and purchased these for winter trips. The water/wind resistance is great. With a thermal layer underneath they are perfect. I use them for snowshoeing and the flexibility is perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productKatyGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePlus size success!Jan 25, 2020
My size 18 is the first hiking pant that has ever truly fit me! I love theses pants!
- Yes, I recommend this productBMarieGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeReturning themJan 11, 2020
Sorry, these pants were not warm enough for dog walking in our mile high climate. Bought them for my daughter and they fit fine. Actually gorgeous on her but not wind proof and not lined with anything. Too cold, so I had to return them.
Be the first to ask a question.