Guide Pro Alpine Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Guide-built soft shell pants for alpine climbing, mountaineering, and hiking. Rugged Flexion stretch fabric of nylon/spandex is highly weather-resistant and breathable. Multiple secure zip pockets provide ample storage. Articulated knees and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion.
NOTE: This style was previously called the Austera Pants.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- 6.1-oz 90D Flexion Soft Shell Fabric: Superior flexibility, durability, and breathability
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Secure Zip Thigh Pockets: Discreet bellows construction for low-profile storage
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets: Easy access to essentials
- Gusseted Zip Cuffs: Fit over a wide range of boot styles
- Metal Cuff Grommets and Lace Hooks: Secure cuffs to keep out snow and debris
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 92% nylon/8% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productpclongerGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat PantMar 28, 2020
I live in the south U.S. This is a great pant for dreary weather. If it's really cold, I wear long underwear underneath. I'm 5'10" and ordered a tall. They're a bit long, but o.k.
- Yes, I recommend this productEuuusiGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityHikingPros NOT curvy - finally a pant that fits, the Tall is also longer in the bodyCons not available any longer, period, only available in black (not great for summer), tall inseam could even be an inch or two longerFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargewhy has Eddie Bauer stopped making the best pant ever?Mar 26, 2020
I've tried all of EB pants that would be an option for hiking and cross-country skiing, those for men and those for women. These were the only pants that actually fit my body (longer in the seat and the legs, not curvy). Please make them again for those of us who are not blessed with curves - straight, tall, and in various colours.
- Yes, I recommend this productKGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Flexible and move when exercising, Great length for petite, Liked the hook to attach to boots, Wore with leggings for winterConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat pants!Mar 4, 2020
These pants were just what I needed as a top layer for winter outdoor activities like snowshoeing and cross country skiing. Great for petites and ran pretty true to size. Fit over my muscular thighs and minimal waist gap.