- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Sustainable Materials
- Secure Pocket
Keep essential core heat protected on the mountain. Windproof shell is ripstop polyester with a StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Super high-loft 800 fill Premium Goose Down delivers ultimate warmth and compressibility in a matter of ounces.
- Windproof 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets: Set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Stows easily: Packs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawstring hem and elastic binding at arm holes: Seal in heat, seal out cold
- Sleeves and shoulders cut for action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Ergonomic design: Built especially for a woman's body
- Average length: Reg 24.5": Petite 23.5": Tall 26"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled)
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHollsGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityRunningProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat InVESTment!Mar 9, 2020
I purchased this vest wanting to wear on mild winter days with a thick sweater underneath or while running. I ordered a small, fit perfectly! I'm 5'2 and 135lbs. Fast delivery!! I've worn it a couple times now with a thick sweater underneath and it doesn't feel too tight. It keeps me warm on mild winter days that I don't want to wear a big heavy winter jacket. I ordered in black, style and quality were great. It has fairly deep pockets with zippers which I like for when I'm running. Overall, great inVESTment.
- Yes, I recommend this productDGender FemaleHeight 5'4"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargePerfect Fit!!Feb 20, 2020
Very comfortable, light weight and yet cozy warm. Attractive and am wearing it more than I had expected. Wearing it to lots of activities, shopping, etc.
- Yes, I recommend this productEB FanGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat addition to winter wardrobe.Feb 11, 2020
Have had 2 other EB jackets in similar style. Logo is ironed on and eventually peels off with washing. I wish EB would consider a patch or Embroidery that stays on like other high quality brands. I don't necessarily care if I am branded or not but jacket looks tacky when logo begins to peel.
Be the first to ask a question.