Downlight® StormDown® Vest
- Fill Power
- Water Repellent
- Super DWR
Keep essential core heat protected on the mountain. Windproof shell is ripstop polyester with a StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Super high-loft 800 fill StormDown delivers ultimate warmth and compressibility in a matter of ounces. Each cluster is treated with a DWR finish so the down retains its loft and superior insulating properties even in wet conditions.
- Windproof 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 800 fill StormDown®: Retains down's loft in wet weather
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets: Set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Stows easily: Packs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawstring hem and elastic binding at arm holes: Seal in heat, seal out cold
- Sleeves and shoulders cut for action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Ergonomic design: Built especially for a woman's body
- Average length: Reg 24.5": Petite 23.5": Tall 26"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled)
- Yes, I recommend this productAlison in Fremont | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove This Vest! So light and warm.Apr 3, 2019
I have never before been so happy with a purchase! This down vest is light as a feather, but very warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productJan | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it!Feb 18, 2019
I absolutely love this vest. It's light weight but exceptionally warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productVest lover | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Great quality and nice details.ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCouldn't be happierFeb 10, 2019
I love the color and quality. I am 5'2 and broad in the shoulders and bust so the Petite Large fit perfectly. It's my current favorite down vest.