IgniteLite Reversible Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Water Repellent
- Packs Into Pocket
Go lean and green. Windproof Pertex® ripstop shell and lining are made with recycled polyester. PrimaLoft® Gold Eco insulation is 55% recycled, and highly compressible, so jacket packs down into interior chest pocket for easy transport. Reversible design lets you choose from two contrasting colors, one quilted, one smooth-finished. The smooth "action side" has a single chest pocket but no hand pockets because these would be inaccessible when wearing a pack with hip belt. Reducing the pockets on this side also helps keep overall weight to a minimum and ensures exceptional, low-bulk packability.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight, Windproof Shell and Lining: Durable, 1 oz 20D Pertex® recycled ripstop polyester
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 60g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco Insulation: Keeps you warm even in wet conditions. Made with 55% post-consumer recycled content
- Reversible Design: Switch between two contrasting colors
- Insulated Hood: Stretch binding and evolved shape for great fit
- Zip Hand Pockets on Dark Side: Keep hands warm, essentials secure
- Packs Into Interior Zip Chest Pocket: Includes carabiner clip-in loop
- Fit Dialed for Active Comfort: Excellent mobility and range of motion
- Drawcord Waist: Adjusts fit from inside pocket
- Elastic Binding at Cuffs: Seals in heat, seals out cold
- Average length: Reg 24.5": Petite 23.5": Tall 26"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% recycled polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productJungsies | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy Go-To Everyday Jacket for Seattle LifeMay 14, 2019
Love this jacket! I have the dark blue/turquoise (not sure what the official color name is). The dark blue is great for everyday wear and the brighter turquoise is perfect for hiking! The jacket can be used with layers for colder temperatures (down to around the higher 30s) and can be worn open with a t-shirt in warmer temperatures (up to around the high 60s/low 70s). Please bring back this jacket in plus sizes so I can order one for my mom...she is obsessed with it!
- SDweather | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove ignitelite weight and warmth!Mar 28, 2019
Wonderful jacket! Love the weight and the fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productSandy | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeLots of complimentsMar 22, 2019
I love this jacket! Got it in white, which made me nervous, but I get so many compliments!! I am not an XL but I have to order all my jackets from Eddie Bauer in XL as I find that most of the cuts run small. I first found that out at their Boxing Week Sale! I ordered a jacket that I really wanted and had waited to go on sale. I ordered it in a LG and it was way to small. I'm not even sure an XL would have fit. I waited for it to come on sale again, but it was never in the bigger size or that price. Almost cried when I returned it! Maybe next year!