Downlight® Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
This alpine jacket delivers superior performance, exceptional compressibility, and minimum weight. Windproof shell is ripstop polyester with a StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Insulated with super high-loft 800 fill Premium Goose Down.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Windproof 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 800 fill Premium Goose Down: Maximum warmth, minimum weight
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Down-insulated Hood: Stretch binding and evolved shape for amazing fit
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets: Set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Stows easily: Packs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord hem and elastic binding at cuffs: Seal in heat, seal out cold
- Sleeves and shoulders cut for action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Ergonomic design: Built especially for a woman's body
- Average length: Reg 25": Petite 24": Tall 26.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled)
- Yes, I recommend this productGarkateGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove my down jacket!Dec 8, 2019
I love my new down jacket! The medium fits perfect! I wear a size 8. I love the length, the fit of the hood, the lined pockets, the big pockets on the inside of the jacket. and peacock color. I'm looking forward to having it with me on my February Grand Canyon backpacking trip.
- Yes, I recommend this productLMNGender FemaleHeight 4'10"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this jacketDec 3, 2019
I love how lightweight and packable this jacket it. I love the warmth. I worried it would be too warm for a Las Vegas winter and that I would only wear it traveling to colder climates, but I wear it all the time. And it still kept me warm at a cold football game in Utah. I also bought it for an upcoming winter holiday in San Francisco and I know it will be just right.
- Yes, I recommend this productTaraGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityPros Warm, lightweightConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect winter pufferDec 2, 2019
This jacket is very warm for how light it is. It was a perfect jacket to take on a winter hike. While my friends were layering up with base layers, jackets and windbreakers, I found this jacket to be perfectly warm and I could not feel the wind.
- Asked Nov 13, 2019 by1 answerQ: How does the length + sleeves of the tall compare to regular length [in size small, if it matters}A:The tall version is 1 inch longer in length and 1.5 inches longer in the sleeves when compared to a regular small.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 21, 2019 by1 answerQ: Is the hood detachable?A:The hood is not detachable on this jacket.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 16, 2019 by1 answerQ: are all these coors really shiny? viola and peacock in particular? thanksA:The fabric does have a shine and iridescence to it, but the picture is very accurate in how shiny the garments are.Answered Oct 18, 2019 by| EXPERT