Downlight® StormDown® Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
This alpine jacket delivers superior performance, exceptional compressibility, and minimum weight. Windproof shell is ripstop polyester with a StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Super high-loft 800 fill StormDown treats each down cluster with a DWR finish so the down retains its loft and superior insulating properties even in wet conditions.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Windproof 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 800 fill StormDown: Retains down's loft in wet weather
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Down-insulated Hood: Stretch binding and evolved shape for amazing fit
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets: Set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Stows easily: Packs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord hem and elastic binding at cuffs: Seal in heat, seal out cold
- Sleeves and shoulders cut for action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Ergonomic design: Built especially for a woman's body
- Average length: Reg 25": Petite 24": Tall 26.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled)
- Yes, I recommend this productToastyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat down jacketJun 16, 2019
Very comfortable jacket, warm and nice fit and not too bulky.
- Yes, I recommend this productJen S.Gender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeStormDown Favourite FitApr 24, 2019
I am 6 foot tall and I wear a medium tall size. I am slimmer in the body and arms and I really like that the coat fits a slimmer frame. There's a lot more arm room if you go up a size and width of the body too. So the coat should work if you find the size that works for you. I love that Eddie Bauer offers tall sizes because I can go down a size that fits my body but still get the length l need in my lower back and arms. The jacket doesn't like to be washed often as I find it does lose its down through the seems more. However throw it in the dryer with a couple the dryer balls and it seems to fluff up and tends to lose a little less. I also wash it inside out or otherwise the logos will wear off. I've purchased this jacket years ago the first time. My first one is my bush jacket and has been on many adventures and looks a bit worn but I still use it. I bought another one for day to day wear because I love the fit and look I wanted a nicer less worn jacket to be able to wear it to work and out casually. It's cold here in Alberta and in our hockey rinks and this jacket is toasty. The jacket looks great and very flattering.
- Yes, I recommend this productJillieGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsCons Lightweight, great quality fits well.Fitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat JacketApr 16, 2019
Love this jacket. Very warm, yet lightweight. Well made and you can't beat the price.