Downlight® Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
This alpine jacket delivers superior performance, exceptional compressibility, and minimum weight. Windproof shell is ripstop polyester with a StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Insulated with super high-loft 800 fill Premium Goose Down.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Windproof 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 800 fill Premium Goose Down: Maximum warmth, minimum weight
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Down-insulated Hood: Stretch binding and evolved shape for amazing fit
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets: Set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Stows easily: Packs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord hem and elastic binding at cuffs: Seal in heat, seal out cold
- Sleeves and shoulders cut for action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Ergonomic design: Built especially for a woman's body
- Average length: Reg 25": Petite 24": Tall 26.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled)
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKendraGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat durable and warm layer!!!Mar 20, 2021
I love this coat!!!! Great layer for camping, backpacking, walking, etc. Very thankful for my purchase
- Yes, I recommend this productksyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsWarm and CozyMar 10, 2021
Very pleased with this jacket. I have the vest and liked it so much I decided to get the jacket. It's warm, cozy with understated styling. I have not washed the jacket yet so I can not comment on how well it washes.
- Yes, I recommend this productNicolegGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this jacketFeb 9, 2021
After reading some reviews I was hesitant to buy this jacket but it was on sale the peacock color was just too beautiful to pass up and I am so glad I purchased! It's incredibly light while being so nice and cozy. I live near the ocean so it's always breezy and this jacket blocks the wind effectively. The reviews mentioned so many things about weird sizing so I'll give my opinion: the sizing is true. I bought an XS bc all I'll need is a light layer underneath. Size up if you want more layers due to extreme tempts. The sleeves are the perfect length. The jacket hits just right at my hips and everything about it just feels so cozy and nice. The peacock color is even better in person.