Downlight® Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
This alpine jacket delivers superior performance, exceptional compressibility, and minimum weight. Windproof shell is ripstop polyester with a StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Insulated with super high-loft 800 fill Premium Goose Down.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Windproof 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 800 fill Premium Goose Down: Maximum warmth, minimum weight
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Down-insulated Hood: Stretch binding and evolved shape for amazing fit
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets: Set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Stows easily: Packs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord hem and elastic binding at cuffs: Seal in heat, seal out cold
- Sleeves and shoulders cut for action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Ergonomic design: Built especially for a woman's body
- Average length: Reg 25": Petite 24": Tall 26.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled)
- Yes, I recommend this productDianaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat JacketNov 3, 2019
This jacket is super light weight but it's very warm. I wore it on cold mornings when the temperature was in the 20's and it was very warm. The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the cut on the hoodie. It looks like a helmet and it's not very flattering.
- Yes, I recommend this productMs. NicolaiGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWomen's Downlight StormDown Hooded JacketNov 1, 2019
I love Eddie Bauer Coats
- Yes, I recommend this productAlaskachickGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExactly what she neededOct 19, 2019
Exactly what my daughter wanted and needed for fall/winter in Bush Alaska.
- Asked Oct 16, 2019 by1 answerQ: are all these coors really shiny? viola and peacock in particular? thanksA:The fabric does have a shine and iridescence to it, but the picture is very accurate in how shiny the garments are.Answered Oct 18, 2019 by| EXPERT