Downlight® Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
This alpine jacket delivers superior performance, exceptional compressibility, and minimum weight. Windproof shell is ripstop polyester with a StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Insulated with super high-loft 800 fill Premium Goose Down.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Windproof 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 800 fill Premium Goose Down: Maximum warmth, minimum weight
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Down-insulated Hood: Stretch binding and evolved shape for amazing fit
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets: Set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Stows easily: Packs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord hem and elastic binding at cuffs: Seal in heat, seal out cold
- Sleeves and shoulders cut for action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Ergonomic design: Built especially for a woman's body
- Average length: Reg 25": Petite 24": Tall 26.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled)
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMelGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat purchaseMar 31, 2020
I purchased the jacket for winter running and walking, and it has been perfect in keeping out the wind without overheating me. As I'm also planning on wearing it camping, I bought the jacket with slightly heavier fill. It still packs lightly. I was worried it would be too hot and bulky, but it has not been. I also love the deep rich viola color.
- Yes, I recommend this productMoon womanGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest vest ever!Mar 7, 2020
Absolutely ofantastic ve this vest - fit is great!
- Yes, I recommend this productDeniseGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect. Super light weight yet super warm.Mar 1, 2020
Machine washable. Cording around wrists and hood keep the cold out yet don't restrict. The light weight makes it feel more like I have on a sweater than a coat. Moves easily. Con: I got oil on the sleeve at a restaurant and I can't get it out although I put spray wash on it and machine washed it.
- Asked Nov 13, 2019 by1 answerQ: How does the length + sleeves of the tall compare to regular length [in size small, if it matters}A:The tall version is 1 inch longer in length and 1.5 inches longer in the sleeves when compared to a regular small.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 21, 2019 by1 answerQ: Is the hood detachable?A:The hood is not detachable on this jacket.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 16, 2019 by1 answerQ: are all these coors really shiny? viola and peacock in particular? thanksA:The fabric does have a shine and iridescence to it, but the picture is very accurate in how shiny the garments are.Answered Oct 18, 2019 by| EXPERT