- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- DWR Down
Lightweight and packable, this jacket comes up big when performing at altitude. Windproof shell is ripstop polyester with a StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Super high-loft 800 fill Premium Down delivers ultimate warmth and compressibility in a matter of ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Windproof 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets: Set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Stows easily: Packs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawstring hem and elastic binding at cuffs: Seal in heat, seal out cold
- Sleeves and shoulders cut for action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Ergonomic design: Built especially for a woman's body
- Average length: Reg 25": Petite 24": Tall 26.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled)
- Yes, I recommend this productJanICEGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeLove this jacketJan 21, 2020
If this jacket had a little more room in the bust, that would make the jacket better.
- Yes, I recommend this productJacketGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeJacketJan 21, 2020
- ANGELAGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsWarm & WindproofJan 19, 2020
Very happy with my purchase, being wind proof was important to me and so far I'm pleased.
Be the first to ask a question.