- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- DWR Down
- Sustainable Materials
Lightweight and packable, this jacket comes up big when performing at altitude. Windproof shell is ripstop polyester with a StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Super high-loft 800 fill Premium Down delivers ultimate warmth and compressibility in a matter of ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Windproof 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets: Set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Stows easily: Packs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawstring hem and elastic binding at cuffs: Seal in heat, seal out cold
- Sleeves and shoulders cut for action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Ergonomic design: Built especially for a woman's body
- Average length: Reg 25": Petite 24": Tall 26.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled)
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMeGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat winter sport coatOct 26, 2020
This is not the most fashionable jacket but I'm very happy I have it because it is a great winter sport coat. I don't ski but hiking and jogging in the winter as so much more fun with this coat because it is breathable but keeps your body heat from escaping at the same time. You can also wear it for pleasure and it holds up in harsh conditions. Love it more and more a each day
- Yes, I recommend this productTLeesGenderHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit, light weight but warm!Mar 3, 2020
I love how lightweight it is but feels so warm. I can still layer underneath it while keeping a fitted look. Very packable, great for travel.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacketFeb 15, 2020