- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- DWR Down
Lightweight and packable, this jacket comes up big when performing at altitude. Windproof shell is ripstop polyester with a StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Super high-loft 800 fill Premium Down delivers ultimate warmth and compressibility in a matter of ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Windproof 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets: Set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Stows easily: Packs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawstring hem and elastic binding at cuffs: Seal in heat, seal out cold
- Sleeves and shoulders cut for action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Ergonomic design: Built especially for a woman's body
- Average length: Reg 25": Petite 24": Tall 26.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled)
- Yes, I recommend this productMeganGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat color and fitSep 22, 2019
I like a snug insulation layer so got a small and I love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productVermont skierGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivitySkiingPros Great for roomy shoulders.ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat for arm mobilityApr 24, 2019
What I love about this jacket is that it is form fitting in the torso, but unlike many jackets it has great roominess in the shoulders so it is not constricting when you move your arms; important for skiing. In addition, it is warm, lightweight, and breathable but wind resistant. Really a great jacket. I particularly love that it comes in tall, so the arms are long enough for me (5'10"). I normally take an XL, but find that many Eddie Bauer jackets are too small for me in XL. However, this one is just right in XL.
- Yes, I recommend this productOrdyGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Paprika JacketMar 9, 2019
This is another in a series of Eddie Bauer jackets I've gotten from you. It fits great and is a joy to wear. The paprika color is wonderfully bright. On sale, it was an excellent price.