- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- DWR Down
Lightweight and packable, this jacket comes up big when performing at altitude. Windproof shell is ripstop polyester with a StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Super high-loft 800 fill Premium Down delivers ultimate warmth and compressibility in a matter of ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Windproof 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets: Set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Stows easily: Packs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawstring hem and elastic binding at cuffs: Seal in heat, seal out cold
- Sleeves and shoulders cut for action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Ergonomic design: Built especially for a woman's body
- Average length: Reg 25": Petite 24": Tall 26.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled)
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacketFeb 15, 2020
- Yes, I recommend this productBMWNikkiGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivitySkiingPros Great looking and made extremely well.ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Jacket!Feb 12, 2020
I am a huge fan of the First Ascent clothing line. All their products are top notch, comfortable, and look great. I am a walking advertisement for them! Too bad they don't pay me for it!
- Yes, I recommend this productKlegsGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNicely madeFeb 12, 2020
Jacket is well made and has the inside pockets which is a must. I have not washed it but looks like it should wash yo well. Weight is nice and not bulky. Looks closer to navy than violet in my opinion but good color. Zipper works well. Got small and i usually wear a small.
Be the first to ask a question.