- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- DWR Down
- Lower Impact Materials
Lightweight and packable, this jacket comes up big when performing at altitude. Windproof shell is ripstop polyester with a StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Super high-loft 800 fill Premium Down delivers ultimate warmth and compressibility in a matter of ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Windproof 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets: Set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Stows easily: Packs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawstring hem and elastic binding at cuffs: Seal in heat, seal out cold
- Sleeves and shoulders cut for action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Ergonomic design: Built especially for a woman's body
- Average length: Reg 25": Petite 24": Tall 26.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled)
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTall gal in the mountainsGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this jacketJun 26, 2021
Love this jacket- it is so versatile. Packable and rolls up to fit in my large purse. I'm 6'1" 160 pounds and got a LTall - could've purchased a MTall for tighter fit but wanted extra space for sweaters in the winter. The sleeves and back are plenty long in a Tall. Might have to order one more! I rate all my jackets by temps and this jacket will be perfect in the 40-60 degree range - for hiking, walking etc.
- Yes, I recommend this productGenevaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsBeautifully designedMay 2, 2021
The style AND comfort converge - they work together for a great look with maximum comfort
- Yes, I recommend this productMeGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat winter sport coatOct 26, 2020
This is not the most fashionable jacket but I'm very happy I have it because it is a great winter sport coat. I don't ski but hiking and jogging in the winter as so much more fun with this coat because it is breathable but keeps your body heat from escaping at the same time. You can also wear it for pleasure and it holds up in harsh conditions. Love it more and more a each day