BC Downlight® StormDown® Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- DWR Down
- StormRepel Super DWR
Impervious to cold, unfazed by wet, this down jacket is built to perform at altitude in the worst conditions. Windproof mini-ripstop polyester shell features our WeatherEdge® Pro technology for superior waterproof/breathable protection. Each cluster of the high loft, 800 fill StormDown® is treated with a DWR finish so the down retains its loft and superior insulating properties even in wet conditions.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 2-Layer WeatherEdge® Pro Technology: 2.8 oz 30D mini ripstop polyester with laminate rated waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- 800 Fill StormDown®: Retains insulating loft in wet weather
- Handwarmer Pockets: Set behind down for maximum warmth
- Full-Length Venting Zips: Maximum temperature control
- Secure Zip Chest Pocket: Holds essentials
- YKK® Aquaguard Zips: Shave ounces by eliminating need for zip covers
- 3-Point, Adjustable, Helmet-Compatible Hood: Provides warmth, protection, and unobstructed vision
- Drawcord Waist: Adjusts fit, seals out cold
- Sleeves and Shoulders Cut for Action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Internal Chest Pocket with Media Port: Take your music to the mountains
- Two internal Mesh Stash Pockets: Ideal for goggles and gloves
- Average length: Reg 30"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell: 100% recycled polyester lining
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productNCOGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeStylish, sleek, and highly functionalMar 13, 2019
I purchased this in Clearance and am extremely happy with it. I was looking for a warm jacket that would work well in rain and cold. This one is sleek, warm, and rain repellent. It also has a great hood that cuts the wind and large, warm, soft pockets. Other reviews mentioned that this fits a bit tight across the shoulders and chest and I would have to echo that, but I was forced to buy a Small (when I generally take a Medium) because my size was out of stock. Looks good with business wear as well. Stylish and sleek for a down jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productcyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeBC Downlight JacketFeb 26, 2019
This BC DownLight StormDown Jacket is light and a lot warmer than the DownLight StormDown that I wore for many years. It is longer and has more down filled insulation than the plain DownLight StormDown jacket. The hood fits perfectly and doesn't blow off from winds. I wish it comes in more colors and in petite size too. I usually wear a large petite size, but the XL fits me perfectly except the sleeves are little longer. The jacket runs small order a size up.
- Yes, I recommend this productDebiGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it! Great fit.Feb 21, 2019
Perfect fit, love the 6 pockets & side slit zippers (under the arm area). I usually get mediums in jackets to wear over a couple base layers & wear small in all EB tops & dresses. The medium fit great over 2 layers of tops & pants. Was a great buy at winter sale 60% off the sale price too. Bought it for travel but am wearing it now with all the cold & rainy weather this Feb.