Cloud Cap Stretch Rain Pants
- Water Resistant Zippers
Built for hiking in wet weather, these lightweight, waterproof stretch pants are an excellent option for general use in the rain as well. The stretch fabrication allows full mobility, and the adjustable waist tabs let you dial in the fit.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip pocket on right thigh
- Cuff snaps for trim fit at ankle
- Inseam, Reg Medium: 32" | Weight 8.8 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBruceGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsGreat fit!Apr 13, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productSteveGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsQuality and ComfortableFeb 6, 2021
Perfect pair of rain pants
- BillgriffinphotoGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityHikingPros QualityCons Poor FitActual Product Not As IllustratedFeb 14, 2021
Pants are the stretch Weatheredge fabric I was looking for but the leg opening was entirely too large ( like the old stovepipe style of pants ). And the color is more of a blue than gray as it appears on website.