Centennial Collection Convertible Rain Jacket
- 3 Layer
As an outdoor outfitter that's spent a century in the Pacific Northwest, Eddie Bauer has a lot of experience with rain; and more importantly, in how to stay dry despite the weather. Our rainwear benefits from those 100 years in soggy conditions not because of a "we've always done it this way" approach, but because we're always looking for a better way to do it.
The Centennial Collection Convertible Rain Jacket is the newest case in point. The durable polyester shell features WeatherEdge® waterproof technology that's breathable to prevent interior condensation that soaks you from the inside out. It's fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection, and it's convertible: A zip hem lets you extend the jacket to a parka length.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 3-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating
- Length, Medium: 31" (37.5" with extension)
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productChristopherGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, QualityConsRepels water great ad easy to move inApr 29, 2021
Wore it while transplanting hydrangea bushes in the rain. I stayed dry and had no problem digging and moving the bushes. The dirt washed right off.
- Yes, I recommend this productRaynaGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHe Love his Birthday PresentApr 1, 2021
I gave this to my boyfriend for his birthday and he loved it The jacket is very versatile and it can be worn many different ways!