IgniteLite Hybrid Jacket
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Odor Control
This ultralight hybrid jacket is all about putting the right features in the right places for maximum performance and minimum weight. The ripstop nylon front panel is insulated with PrimaLoft® for critical core warmth. The back, sides, and sleeves are breathable, four-way stretch polyester/spandex with built-in odor control. Wear the jacket on its own or as a sleek layer.
- 100g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active in Front Panel: Lightweight, breathable warmth
- StormRepel® DWR Finish on Front Panel: Sheds moisture
- Polygiene® odor control in Back, Sides, Sleeves: Wear More. Wash Less®
- Tuckaway Hood: Folds into collar when not in use
- Thumbhole cuffs: Provide streamlined fit, easy layering
- Average length, Reg Medium: 28"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon front panel: 92% polyester/8% spandex remainder
- SleptsovGender MaleHeight 5'10"TypeActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeIt's my favorite winter's garment. Wont go out without it.Jan 21, 2020
This is the second time I order the same garment. My first one was black and it was stolen at a party I went to. This new one is blue.
- Yes, I recommend this productDCGender MaleHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLarge2nd PurchaseJan 14, 2020
This is the second one of these I have. i usually wear it on cold days under my parka, or on decent spring/fall days on its own. it is also nice under a rain jacket to add warmth. Is a go to for fly fishing trips because of its light weight. Wear both of them a lot!
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsGreat jacketDec 29, 2019
I think this is my favorite jacket in my collection. I bought the black and the blue. They look great on the slimmer fit male. Excellent design.